SHIPPING & RETURNS
Orders are shipped within 2 business days of purchase with DHL, except if specified otherwise, pending availability and credit verification. We estimate you will receive your order within 1 to 5 business days once despatched.
- UK delivery with DHL (1-3 days) - £8
- EU delivery with DHL (2-5 days) – £20
- USA delivery with DHL (2-5 days) - $30 + Duties and Taxes
- Middle East delivery with DHL (3-5 days) -$40 (Duties and Taxes Estimated but not included at Checkout)
During busy holiday periods, please allow additional days for processing.
We currently ship to the UK, EU, USA and certain countries in the Middle East only. The countries that we ship to in Europe are:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
The countries that we ship to in the Middle East are:
U.A.E, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman. Duties and Taxes are estimated but not included at Checkout. You will have to pay these charges upon delivery.
For USA and Middle East shipping, you have the option to pre-pay Duties and Taxes at Checkout.
- When placing your order, please ensure that all the details concerning the billing and shipping addresses are correct, as we are unable to redirect packages once the courier has processed an order.
- Please note that once an order is dispatched the delivery address cannot be changed.
- All deliveries require a signature and we do not ship to P.O. boxes or forwarding addresses.
- Every order will require a signature of receipt and this signature will signify successful delivery and fulfilment. Once your item has been delivered and signed for, the responsibility of these goods passes to you.
- Nara Niro Ltd is not liable for lost or missing orders that have been signed for, for example at an office address that has been provided for delivery.
While we hope you are happy with your items, if you are unsatisfied with your order a return must be made within 14 days of the delivery of the items for refund or exchange.
We currently offer free returns in the UK using our complimentary DHL service.
How to return your item:
- Please contact Nara Niro on email@example.com with a return request. You will be issued a Return Number.
- Fill out the Returns table (sent with your item) and include inside the returns parcel.
- Please also include a copy of your original Sales Receipt inside the parcel.
- Write your Returns Number clearly visible on your returns form.
- Stick the plastic window with the DHL returns label inside (included in your package) onto your parcel. Your parcel can only be returned to us with this airway bill stuck onto the box. Please request a new label from us if you do not have this.
- Drop off your parcel at your local DHL Service Point or call DHL on 0844 248 044 to organise a pickup.
For all International returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. We do not currently offer free returns Internationally.
How to return your item:
- Please contact Nara Niro on firstname.lastname@example.org with a return request. You will be issued a Return Number and further instructions.
- Fill out the Returns table (sent with your item) and place inside the parcel.
- Please also include a copy of your original Sales receipt inside the parcel.
- Write your Returns Number clearly visible on your Returns form.
We offer Free UK exchanges for customers.
We can only exchange an item for the same item in a different size, subject to availability within 14 days of receipt of your order. We cannot accept exchanges made outside of this period. If you wish to exchange something, please follow the Returns procedure above and state in your email that you wish to exchange the item.
Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check. In this case, any sum debited from your credit or debit card from the sale of the returned goods will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your order.
Refunds and Exchanges will be processed only after the original item has been received back to our office.
You have the legal right to return your order within 14 days of receipt of the goods. In this case, any sum debited from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account within 14 days after receiving your return.
Nara Niro will offer you a refund or exchange provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, fully labelled and with the original packaging. Nara Niro will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn and tags removed. Please note that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, your entitlement to a refund may be affected.
We advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and disposing of any original packaging, and notify us immediately at email@example.com if there are any problems.
All items intended for return or exchange must have a Returns Number, which must be obtained within 14 working days of receipt of delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and whether you would like an exchange or refund. Nara Niro will them email you a Returns Number. Once you have received this, please take care to follow the instructions emailed to you. You cannot return goods without this number and we reserve the right to refuse/ return unidentified returns to the sender.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EC).
It is the customer’s responsibility to retain copies of all tracking information and to ensure that the returned goods arrive with Nara Niro within the above stated timeframe. Please note that Nara Niro does not accept liability for returned goods.
When returning items please keep proof of posting or the relevant couriers airway bills and documentation in case of any issues. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit and you are advised to arrange your own insurance. We will only refund or provide an exchange for the costs of postage / transport where the item returned is faulty.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods we have delivered to you were damaged on arrival. All items returned as faulty will be checked and any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
Please email us at email@example.com within 5 working days of receipt of delivery if the item received is faulty, with further information regarding the fault. We will provide you with a Returns Number and further instructions.
We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. We can only replace faulty items for the same item in the same size. If you wish to be sent a replacement, please make your request clear to the above email.
In case we cannot offer you a replacement, you will receive a refund to the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred. Please note that refunds onto credit cards can take up to 30 days and are subject to your bank’s refund regulations.
PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNS TO:
Nara Niro Ltd
1-2 Wilton Terrace
London SW1X 8RR